Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy Belated New Year


I'm not making/I didn't make a New Year's resolution. Why do that when you can make a New Day resolution? I literally just though of that while hoping something would come to me for this Blog.

A lot easier to stick by, so you feel better about yourself if you do last the day without that fag or not eating a whole page of chocolate digestives. Exciting too, you can set a new challenge for yourself every day. And by the end of there year you won't have one big fat fail of a failed resolution and the concealed dread of making another big fat fail, you'll have 365 successes under your belt (or the best part of 365) and ready to add more small goals to your tally.

I am actually busting with pride at this very good idea, I can't lie.

Tomorrow, my New Day's Resolution is going to be...to leave on time. Maybe the next day it should be exercising modesty haha. What's yours?

Go get 'em tigers.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment